I have devoted a lifetime to the study of attacks on Islam and Muslims.
"And on the Qur'an and the Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam.
After years of careful analysis, I have come to the following conclusions:
(1) Many of the attacks on Islam and Muslims are egregious, ill-intentioned and malicious.
(2) These attacks proceed from a diverse set of motives ranging from religious and political to economic, financial and personal.
(3) And the best way to deal with these attacks is for Muslims to present Islam to the world in an organized, vigorous, comprehensive and proactive manner.
(4) This is something Muslims largely failed to do in the past. And this is what Muslims must start doing at least now -- without losing more time.
(5) Such a positive and purposeful presentation of Islam to the world will automatically address, and effectively answer, many of the issues that are raised by those who attack Islam.
(6) It will give the lie to many of the false charges laid against Islam by those who hate Islam and Muslims for their own religious and political and other reasons.
(7) While a small hard core of Islam-haters will remain unaffected by this attempt on the part of Muslims to present Islam to the world, a large preponderance of people around the world will react positively to it.
(8) And once Muslims have done a fair amount of baseline presentation work, Allah will open the hearts and minds of the world to the beauty, truth and glory of his Deen of Islam." (Dr. Pasha)