14 Aug 2020
[Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Language and Cultural Immersion Sessions]
New Regulations for
Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Language and Cultural Immersion Sessions –
Required Reading for All Attendees
- Everybody, everywhere is unconditionally welcome to Dr. Pasha’s Arabic Language and Cultural Immersion Sessions, regardless of prior education or preparation.
- But it is critical that you read all Instructions now and in future, and do so word by word and letter by letter.
- Master all Instructions by reading and reviewing them Multiple Times.
- Follow all Instructions faithfully and respectfully to the letter.
- If you will not read or review or master or follow Instructions, you are wasting your time.
- And you will also be wasting my time.
- Fix your Motivation: Make your learning of Arabic Motivation purely for the Sake of Allah, and not for any type or kind of worldly gain such as name, fame, wealth, prestige, social relations and personal needs.
- Men should always be visible on screen and interact with me continually.
- Everyone should speak up and interact all the time.
- Every time you speak, make sure you do so loud and clear. No one should have to ask you what was it that you were saying.
- When you come in, be sure to check in. Don't sneak in and out like a thief.
- Eat and drink all you want on screen.
- Never speak to each other or make signs and gestures.
- Bring hard copy of Mu'jam to class.
- Bring paper and pen and be prepared to write down things.
- Do not let yourself be intimidated and overwhelmed. God Willing, I will help everybody to navigate these waters.
- This is our Third Revolution, and remember, all Revolutions start in your mind. So, prepare yourself to go through a Revolution -- in thought and attitude and culture.
- Await further Instructions as we go forward.
- Proofread all my writings and bring typos to our notice.
- Do not post your still photo and disappear. I need to see actual people and be able to interact with them.