Qur'an and Hadith both are in their own special way a measure of who and what we are as human beings. I never thought of Hadith -- and its parent source Qur'an -- as being...
But what most people seem to be clueless about is a simple fact of empirical, verifiable data...
I don't get it. I just don't.
I don't get the fact that Muslims don't seem to get it.
And I don't get the fact that the Non-Muslims and the world don't seem to get it.
They all seem to have some vague notion that That Book-- The Qur'an Karim: Dhaalikal Kitaab -- is from God Almighty.
Some believe it; some allege it; some dispute it; some quietly dismiss it; and, for some, it is just another cliche -- along with a million cliches that fill their lives, and that sometimes influence and guide their actions.
So, Qur'an and God, all kinds of people make all kinds of association between the two -- positively or negatively, warmly and passionately or only lukewarmly and even somewhat skeptically, their mental fingers crossed, as it were.
But these are all matter of belief -- or disbelief.
If you think this assertion is true, it is belief.
If you do so -- believe that Qur'an is from God -- with the bottom of your heart as it were, it is faith or Iman.
And if you say "OK, let us talk about it!" it may be no more than an assumption -- a working proposition that may take you in either direction: belief or lack thereof.
But what most people seem to be clueless about is a simple fact of empirical, verifiable data. It is an objective reality that anyone anywhere can see with their own eyes.
And that fact has to do with how many times the Qur'an makes a reference to God Almighty -- right in the body of the Qur'an -- and does so in the most direct and unequivocal manner.
Let us not forget that the Qur'an is our link with Allah, Muhammad, Sallallahu wa Sallam, Islam and Truth.
Hence Shaitan will do anything he can to disconnect us from these realities.
But although that may be so, Allah opens the hearts of many non-Muslims to want to own a copy of the translation of the Qur’an and find out what is in this most amazing book – the Qur'an. [...]
A program about ISLAM, MUSLIMS AND THE WORLD – UNLIKE ANY!
A TWO-HOUR QUR’AN PROGRAM WITH DR. PASHA
The Qur’an, every single word of it, is the most glorious word of Almighty Allah – direct; unadulterated; pure; authentic; original; and clear.
It was revealed by Allah to Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, to be a complete guide for humanity in all its affairs.
The Qur’an, thus, was revealed for the specific purposes of being:
It is, therefore, the duty of every Muslim to read the Qur’an; to understand the Qur’an; and to endeavor his or her utmost to put the Qur’an into practice.
In their own personal and family lives as well as in their cultures and societies.
There are no ifs or buts about this. This is what Muslims are supposed to do, whether they are male or female.
And this is what really makes a person a Muslim or a non-Muslim in the truest and fullest sense of that expression. [...]
I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what or where you are. And I have no idea what you do or don’t do. But regardless of all that, I would still like you to read that book – the most amazing and incomparable Al-Qur’an!
For, there is no other book quite like that book in the world! There never was, and there never will be. Not to belittle, disparage or put any other book down. But simply to tell you that this is a book you owe it to yourself to read.
This book – I mean that book – is quite unlike any other book you may have read. [...]
- A Book Called Reading
- Practical “Do’s” and “Don’ts” for Attaining Peace
- Peace: The Default Option
- All This Not Today or Yesterday, But 1400 Years Ago
- Islam, Muslims and the Qur’an
- An Illiterate Man Produces a Book? How Probable Is That?
- Not a Book of, for and by Muslims
- Content of the Qur’an
- Not History or Science, yet a Sourcebook for Both
- Some Salient Teachings of the Qur’an
- Qur’an Literacy: An Urgent Imperative of the Times
- A Miracle We Can All Meet in Real Time
- A Miracle in Every Aayat of the Qur’an
- A Quick Panorama of Qur’an’s Miracles
- Some More of Qur’an’s Miracles
- Even More Miracles of the Qur’an
- The Miraculous Salaah: Made in the Qur’an
- Covering Up the Light of Allah’s Book
- A Miraculous Detail of the Salaat in the Qur’an
- A Personal Scale of Salaah for Every Muslim Man and Woman
- Another Miraculous Detail of the Salaat in the Qur’an
- Some More Miraculous Details of the Salaat in the Qur’an
- It Is God, Not Muslims, Who Produced This System
- Don’t Know What to Say
- What Else To Say But Subhanallah?
- But Before I Go
- While We Are at It
- Another Miracle in the Qur’an: Doing Some Serious Math
- Don’t You Think Salaah Is a Miracle – All by Itself?
- When a Muslim Steps Forward to Lead the Salaah
- Every Muslim an Imam: A Miracle of Human Equality
- Correcting the Imam: A Miraculous Lesson in Freedom of Expression and Fearless Political Participation
- A Miracle of Public Accountability: Imam Accepts Corrections
- So Muslims, Rejoice! And Work To Do Even Better!
- Taking the Qur’an to Every Home and Heart That Needs It
- Miracles of the Qur’an Never Stop
- The Miracle of Seeing Is Believing