Islam Is Rising to the Standard of Zero Error: It Is All about the Quality of People, Quality of the Effort, and Quality of the Product! Dr. Pasha (Bringing Islam to the World One Concept...
I have to use language as it is available, even though frequently I bend it to my own purposes to express ideas from Qur'an and Hadith, as I need to. Islamic ideas if you want...
Islam is a set of ideas, beliefs and practices.
All from heaven -- to earth and beyond.
And Islam is a most complete, comprehensive, solid, sound and unassailable system, as it has to be if it is from God Almighty himself, the maker and master of the universe.
And Islam is not a hotchpotch of all kinds of good, bad, indifferent and hit-and-miss stuff, as it would be if it were the product of human mind and experience shaping it over centuries and across cultures.
Says the Qur'an:
Innaddeena Indallahil Islam!
Islam is the only system of life with the seal of approval from God.
Now, it is up to human beings, in every age and place, to examine Islam carefully and figure out if what I am saying here seems to make sense or not.
First or Last, God Is God All Right! Dr. Pasha (Bringing Islam to the World One Concept at a Time! Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It -- And which One...
Part of the challenge of living life on earth is to be able to figure out where something begins and where it ends.
That is why science and its methodology are such pitifully inadequate and pathetically artificial and limited human constructs.
Even though they are the best and the most useful and practical tools God has placed in our hands to be able to live our lives on earth successfully.
Maybe that is why every time I write something, I feel that it is my last. And this is the end.
But then, before I know it, something else comes along. And Allah gives me something better.
And life jumpstarts all over again!
The difference is between Bismillah, which is the beginning, and Alhamdulillah, which is the end.
"It never ceases to amaze me. How Islam came into this world, from our point of view, 1400 years ago.
That too in the middle of a barren desert cut off from everywhere else in the world.
And on top of all that, it was delivered and modeled by a man who was a complete stranger to all formal training and education.
And yet, after the passage of 1400 years, Islam is as fresh today as tomorrow’s morning dew.
I look at Islam’s teachings and never cease to marvel how relevant they are to today’s complex and fast-paced world.
I ask myself, which one of these will I change or improve. My answer invariably is: Not one of them!
There is not a single thing I will change about Islam.
That is how perfect, complete and fresh Islam is even today, after the passage of all these long centuries."
"New communication technologies have given us the ability to see and hear each other across time and space. But Islam placed that technology in our hands from before time and space were created: the Qur’an.
So, while it is important for us to learn and use all the best technologies available in any place or time, we must at the same time train ourselves to use the Qur’an the way it was intended to: to communicate beyond time and space and through the worst of conditions and toughest of barriers.
Therefore, I want us to train to see ourselves, and each other, and the world, through the looking glass of the Qur'an. We then see through the unfailing mirror of the hearts that have been polished by the Qur'an and that have been illumined by the radiance of the Qur’an. There is no better medium than that for those connected to the Qur’an." (Dr. Pasha)
Within Islam it is both legitimate and right to ask the question: "Why Islam?" Every tenet in Islam is subject to analysis and contention. No other religion is willing to subject its basic fundamentals of faith to such questioning. For example, Saint Thomas Aquinas, the most rational of Christian theologians, stopped the use of reason when it came to the basic fundamentals of Christian faith. He then tried to justify faith. So to ask "why Christianity?" is an illegitimate question. However, Allah invites the question as to "why Islam?".
“Those who do not understand the world cannot hope to understand Islam.” (Dr. Pasha)
- A Triple Token of Love from a Most Loving God
- Companions of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam: The Greatest Human Generation Ever!
- God’s Kingdom on Earth
- Scientists, Physicians and Hazrat Ali
- Islam Is God’s Recipe for Eternal Life
- God Is Master and Humans Are His Slave!
- Slave-Trade and Colonialism: Among the Darkest Periods of Human History
- Looking at Qur’an through Unbiased Eyes
- The Most Amazing Language and Meaning of the Qur’an
- If You Have Doubt, Edit This!
- English Translations of the Qur’an
- Qur’an Uses Most Precise Language: Another Living Miracle
- Final Answers Will Come on the Day of Judgment
- Is there a God?
- Laa Ilaaha Illa Allah: A Paraphrase Based on Qur’an and Sunnah
- The Other Side of the Coin: Maybe there Really Is No God
- Nature of Reality: The Ultimate Puzzle for both Life and Science
- Qur’an on Islam
- Just like Life, Islam also Covers Everything
- So, What Is Life If Not Communication?
- Communication Instrumentation
- Communication Is a Gift from God
- Challenge before Humanity: Muslim and Non-Muslim
- What Kind of Communication Do Muslims Do?
- Communication of Those Supposedly Working for Allah