World War III: Unfolding Right Before Your Eyes! Dr. Pasha (Bringing Islam to the World One Concept at a Time! Taking the Qur'an to Every Home and Heart that Needs It -- And which...
People would say that everybody needs to make a living. Some would say even prostitutes do, no matter how low others may consider that profession. But to make a living by knowingly, willfully and maliciously...
Media are a strange beast. Reading them right, and dealing with them effectively, is one of the greatest challenges of modern times.
Questions to ask when dealing with the media is who are the media outlets working for?
And what political, religious, cultural and personal stripes do they wear?
And those stripes are not always easy to spot. And the media agendas are not always easy to identify and unravel.
As a result, with regard to any news story that the media report, a question that one can never get rid of is this:
Is this particular story true?
How much of it is true?
And what could be the possible or true origin of the story,
regardless of how the media themselves source that story?
So, keeping all those caveats in mind, here is a story from Turkey, reported in one of the Turkish media.
Read it how you will and make of it what you will.
The news report, and I am paraphrasing it here fairly closely, says that President Erdogan of Turkey has decided to withdraw all suits filed in his name pertaining to the charges of "Insulting the Nation's President."
The defamation suits Mr. Erdogan thus decided to withdraw are said to number 2000.
Mr. Erdogan was reported as saying that he was withdrawing these suits in the spirit of the unprecedented unity that the Turkish nation as a whole displayed in resisting the 15th July military coup.
The most blessed and wonderful month of Ramadan is upon us.
Good people fast and pray during this blessed month.
And they stay away -- more than ever -- from bad things, whether it is bad speech or bad behavior.
The Month of the Qur'an is what the Qur'an seems to call this most beautiful of months.
Shahru Ramadaanilladhee Unzila Feehil Qur'an!
"Ramadan is the month in which the Qur'an was sent down."
Tell the media that. Tell them: Just don't call Ramadan "The Holy Month."
Certainly not: "The Muslim Holy Month."
If the media use these expressions, it is because that is who and that is what the media are: They are media.
And that means they have to do things a certain way. But you and I cannot allow ourselves to fall into that trap.
As a rule, media are motivated by money and profit and ratings and readership.
And they are driven by political considerations in some cases.
And, almost unavoidably, the media are prisoners of the culture and language of their birth, and of their location, which they cannot easily transcend.
Especially when Muslims are only too willing and too eager to fall into their embrace, rather than teach them what is right and true in Islamic culture.
You will be surprised how fast and well the media learn once Muslims are ready, willing and able to teach them what the media need to know about Islam -- and Muslims.
Maybe, just maybe, this Ramadan is the month during which Muslims must set out to teach the media about Islam and Muslims -- including Ramadan.
Plain and simple: Shahru Ramadan.
The Month of Ramadan!
Just the way God Almighty characterizes it in the Qur'an.
Article: Pasha Hour International of Friday, May 13, 2016: A Personal Reaction
A program about ISLAM, MUSLIMS AND THE WORLD – UNLIKE ANY!
A TWO-HOUR QUR’AN PROGRAM WITH DR. PASHA
- Salaam encompasses all that is good in this world.
- Islam is eternal - from God. So why all the different versions of Islam?
- The role of the Messengers of God
- The Quran is the yard stick by which the World lives yet Muslims are sitting on the Qur’an like a snake on a treasure.
- The Revealed Books
- The Qur'an validates, verifies, and comes to the rescue of other people’s culture, scripture and their "religious teachings".
- Truth about Jesus in the Qur'an
- What chance does the story of the Birth of Jesus have of being accepted in the world?
- If you’re a human being you should take care of your body, family, community/ society in which you live, it doesn’t matter if they are Hindus, Jews or Christians.
- The demonisation of Muslims by the media
- Egypt's Revolution - the Egyptian people's fight for basic rights.
- The Best Greeting
- Shariah of Jesus Christ and his Mother
- Qur'an is from God
- Concentrate on Truth
- Existence of God
- An Invitation to Thinking
- Media Brainwashes the World
- God is Truth, the rest is mumbo-jumbo