In all the examples I have given above, I am not saying which is right and which is wrong. I am not even saying which sounds more or less reasonable to me personally.
All I am saying is this: Let us take the Pope up on his word that reason is on the side of Christianity and not on the side of Islam. And then let each one of us ask ourselves, truthfully and with God as our witness, if that indeed is how it strikes each one of us in our own hearts and in the depths of our own minds with regard to each one of the points I have listed above.
That is all the test Islam ever put human beings through: the evidence of your own senses and the testimony of your own mind.
And that is precisely why Islam was unstoppable throughout the ages. And that is also why Islam remains unstoppable even today, in spite of the barrage of lies and propaganda that is directed at it all the time.
The fact is, Islam was and continues to be unstoppable for one simple reason: because Islam is reasonable - because Islam has reason and logic primarily on its side.
That means Islam makes sense; Islam appeals to basic human rationality; and Islam gives every man and woman an opportunity to think for themselves and arrive at their own reasoned conclusions.
Whither the Pope's Religion:
Another Test of Logic and Reason
Let us use another test to see on which side the weight of logic and reason seems to come down: the Prophet's, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, Islam or the Pope's Christianity.
One way to do that is to see in which direction the tide of history has been running over the past hundreds of years: in the direction of the Prophet's, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, Islam or the Pope's Christianity? Over the centuries, has the Pope's Christianity been changing to look more and more like Islam, or has the Islam of the Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, been changing to look more and more like the Pope's Christianity?
So here goes.
Islam taught the uncomplicated message of God's unity, which it tried to explain in a fairly rational way. The Pope's Christianity, on the other hand, taught the Doctrine of Trinity, which no one could explain because it was a mystery, an enigma, a snare, a chimera or a conundrum - a scandalon as it is sometimes called.
Ask yourself: In what direction, is the world generally moving - toward the Pope's mystery of Trinity or toward the Prophet's, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, greater clarity of divine unity?
- The Pope's Christianity taught that celibacy was the right thing for people to practice, but in the interest of human survival, marriage is a necessary evil. Islam taught that marriage was a good thing and a blessing.
Ask yourself: Where is today's world? With the Pope or with the Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam?
- The Pope's Christianity taught that once married, you must stay married forever. The Prophet's, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, Islam teaches that while marriage is the norm, divorce is a permissible and honorable way out in extreme situations.
Ask yourself: Where is the world today? With the Pope or with the Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam?
- The Pope's Christianity teaches God has a son. It also teaches that God has a mother. Islam teaches that God neither begets nor is he begotten. In what direction do you think the world has been moving?
- The Pope used to teach that no one but the priests should read the Bible, a teaching Jan Huss of Prague questioned and paid with his life for doing. The Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, on the other hand made it compulsory for everyone to read the Qur'an.
Who do you think copied whom as time went by?
- The Pope used to teach that he was the only authority in his religion, a claim which led Martin Luther of Germany to launch Reformation and start Protestantism. The Prophet, Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, on the other hand, asked his followers to use the written instructions of the Qur'an and the Hadith as their main sources of guidance.
Who do you think copied whom to get to that turning point in their history?
The Perpetual Quest of Christian Europe and its Successors and Associates
The question that leaps to mind readily is this: Is that the reason why Christian Europe, and now its successors and associates everywhere, have to keep the propaganda mill running at high speed to invent all kinds of lies to counter Islam - trying to stop Islam from reaching people's hearts and minds?
Does that mean they know only too well what would happen if people got wind of what Islam was really all about.
They tried the Crusades. That did not wipe out Muslims or eliminate Islam.
They tried the Inquisition. And that did not wipe out Muslims or eliminate Islam either.
They tried Colonialism and conquered and colonized the Muslim lands and populations. They plundered Muslim wealth and tried to foist their own culture, values and way of life upon Muslims through various forms of coercion, force and political, social and economic incentives.
But after centuries of conquest, colonization and exploitation, they once again failed to wipe out the Muslims or eliminate Islam. So, what are the poor followers of the Pope to do when Islam and Muslims are turning out to be so stubborn and unstoppable?
Islam and Muslims Refuse to Roll Over and Die
The followers of the Pope and their Protestant successors tried Imperialism - both Soviet and Western style; both political and cultural; both economic and informational - and tried to dominate Muslim lands, cultures and people. But Islam simply refused to die. And Muslims simply refused to disappear.