Government means a central superordinating power that is, more than anything else, responsible for the following things: Law and order in the land it governs and safety and security and opportunity for its people. [...]
“Want to build a better world? Here is what we need to do — every single one of us:
- Love our neighbours; and our societies and our communities; and Muslims and non-Muslims — and the whole world.
- Elect the best rulers we can.
- Help our governments to perform their legitimate, lawful and constitutional roles in serving the best interests of our people — and of all of humanity everywhere.
- Hold our elected officials accountable.
- Love God.
- Work tirelessly to take the Qur’an to every home and heart that needs it — and which one does not.
And bear in mind that Islam is not — and cannot be — defeated from outside, it is always eaten up from inside — by common mercenaries; by seekers of power, position, wealth, name and fame; and by sundry traitors and fools.
I am also tempted to say, Islam is not for idiots, but I will save it for another day!” (Dr. Pasha)